It can be stressful and exciting as you are working to negotiate any sort of contract for a real estate purchase.
After the deal is signed by the sellers, the buyer has the ability to breath easier. However, Freedom Realty of Texas still has more work to do. We are here to take care of further negotiations, inspections, document deliveries, mortgage tasks and title details that need to be taken care of so that you can have a successful closing. The goal is for a seamless transition where you can walk away from the closing with a smile on your face and the keys to your new piece of real estate property.
Believe it or not, there happens to be more than 50 different tasks and due dates that need to be met for an average closing transaction. This is an overview of what the process entails:
- Delivery of the documents to the designated title company, along with ordering a commitment or title binder.
- Earnest money deposit and the delivery of receipt to go to the buyer client.
- Assisting buyers with ordering inspections and then coordinating them to give access and assure everything is completed on time.
- Coordination and timely delivery for any documents objecting to inspection results, disclosures, or any title binder issues that are discovered.
- Working with the mortgage company and coordination of the delivery of any documents that are needed.
- Coordination of the appraisal and appraiser access.
- Offer assistance to buyers in regards to negotiations that are related to inspections, contingencies, or documents.
- The constant monitoring of the status on all processes within the title company.
There will be a number of people and different companies that are involved in any real estate transaction, to include surveyors, attorneys, appraisers, mortgage brokers, title companies, loan underwriters, both agents and more. Every person has specific requirements and duties, with each concentrating on doing the best possible job for you. However, the focus will be narrow, working on targeting a specific niche within the deal. As the buyer agent, we are always your number one resource helping to bring it all together for you and we are available to coordinate every activity for all companies and people involved.
We work hard to monitor all of those 50-plus document delivery items and the work that is to be done by all of these people. Each day, we check on the progress to be sure that we are in line with all of the deadlines and any project requirements. A great deal of this activity tends to go on behind the scenes, which means that you will not be impacted. Some of it will require us to contact you and request certain actions or documents. Just understand that our goal is to always ensure a smooth transaction so that we can get you through to meet all deadlines. We will only bother you when we feel it is necessary to keep you moving into the right direction.
There is a lot more to this, but these are just some of the highlights, and a lot of the sub-tasks will be related to all of them. At Freedom Realty of Texas, we are dedicated and detail focused to handle all of the coordination and follow up necessary for every step of the process of closing. It is crucial that we make all of the deadlines to keep the transaction on track so that there is no chance of defaulting on any contract terms.